Double Hung Windows
Our double hung windows combine a classic look with modern luxury. These windows open from both the top and bottom, allowing for an easier clean and better ventilation.
Not only do our double hung windows open from both the top and bottom, but each window tilts in for easy cleaning. This makes exterior window cleaning a breeze, especially in multi-level houses.
See Why Our Double Hung Windows Are Our Most Popular Window
The ultimate in vinyl window technology, both frame and sash parts of our window systems are fusion welded. No screws, no gaps, just outstanding performance and ENERGY STAR efficiency in an exceptional slim-line window design.
Windows look beautiful- very high quality. AAA did a great job with install and customer service.
Choose Your Level of Double Hung Window
6000 Double Hung Window
• The 6000 is our superior replacement window option. It is only available in the double hung style. The 6000 features double strength glass, which measures 3.0 mm thick (compared to single strength glass, which measures 2.2 mm thick). The Limited Lifetime Non-Prorated Glass Warranty, which includes glass breakage, is standard with the 6000.
• The 6000 features a 3 ¼” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers with a child safety lock option.
• This window features an extruded screen frame with a no-show screen spline. A BetterVue® screen mesh is standard, but you have the option to choose an aluminum mesh at no extra charge.
• These windows feature the SuperSpacer® Warm Edge Glass System that provides thermal performance, durability, mold prevention and sound absorption. SuperSpacer® lasts five times longer in durability tests than single-seal units because it is sealed with butyl. Butyl is a watertight seal that can withstand extreme temperatures.
2000 Double Hung Window
• The 2000 window is our intermediate replacement window option. It is not available in single hung, but it is available in all other window styles.
• The 2000 features a 3 ¼” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers. The locks are certified lead-free and have a child safety lock option.
• The 2000 window includes fiberglass mesh screens and the Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System. This creates a good seal between the two glass panes, adding strength and durability to the glass. It also prevents moisture build up that can lead to condensation.
1000 Double Hung Window
• The 1000 is our standard, most affordable replacement window option.
• The 1000 features a 3” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers. The certified lead-free child safety locks are great for homes with young children.
• The patented frame design includes a sloped sill for maximum water run-off.
• The 1000 features the Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System, which is the type of seal we create between two glass panes. It adds strength and durability to the glass and prevents moisture build up that can lead to condensation.